OJBR Banner Advertisement Information
The Online Journal of Bass Research is a valuable source of information for bassists everywhere — scholars, performers, teachers, students and enthusiasts. Your advertisement will reach a receptive and influential audience at a reasonable cost.
Total payment is due with your artwork, payable to the International Society of Bassists (ISB) in U.S. funds. In addition, we accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Banners are 468 pixels by 60 pixels (w x h), with a 12K maximum file size.
- Badges are 88 pixels by 120 pixels (w x h), with an 8K maximum file size.
- Pricing is for consecutive quarters only.
|| 1 QTR
|Home page banner
|Home page badge
- Banner content must be related to the double bass.
- Banners should be compatible with the general look and content of the Web site.
- No animation, please.
- E-mail artwork and instructions to
using either JPEG or GIF formats. Advertisers may supply new banner artwork by the deadlines above for consecutive quarters at no additional charge.
- When making a reservation, please specify the banner size and quarter it should first appear on the Web site.
- The ISB reserves the right to reject a banner or badge ad.
- IF YOU NEED TO HIRE A GRAPHIC ARTIST to create your banner, the ISB endorses Stewart Design. Advertisers will be responsible for the cost of requested changes if artwork is not supplied.
Please direct banner ads and inquiries to:
Madeleine Crouch, General Manager
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF BASSISTS